BELLA ROAD SERVICES LTD
Safety & Tech At Bella Road Services
Each vehicle undergoes rigorous and regular safety inspections, including a “first use” inspection every morning before departure. To further enhance the safety of our coaches all our vehicles are fitted with CCTV and tracking devices.
Our vehicles feature full air conditioning, leather interiors, hot drinks facilities and fridges. Our vehicles are always equipped with extra large luggage space and our larger vehicles are equipped with toilets and wash rooms. Most of our vehicles are equipped with USB charging points to every seat. All are equipped with 3 point belts.
Safety is our priority at BRS
Our coaches are constructed to the latest European crash test standards and of course are all fitted with first aid kits and fire extinguishers. Maintained by our engineers, our vehicles are subject to a full safety inspection, similar to but far more stringent to an MOT every 42 days. We are proud of our Green Light OCRS.
Technology Being Used…
- We use TruTac, an app for daily walkaround check and defect reporting.
- We use TruTac for our tachograph analysis which also gives us live data if needed while a driver is on the road.
- Live vehicle tracking with email alerts to the office to monitor engine idling etc. to save money and protect the environment. We can also supply customer access if required.
- Online booking system for our clients.
- Vehicles are fitted with CCTV equipped with live feed to the office.